Best-In-Class Hearing Aid Technology
Parr’s Pro Hearing cares for patients by dispensing the most advanced hearing aids of all styles from major manufacturers. Here’s a look at some of the incredible technology available today.
Rechargeable hearing aids from Starkey
Meet the world’s first wireless custom rechargeable hearing aids.
- Sit completely in your ear, so they won’t get tangled or pulled off when wearing or removing face masks.
- Boost speech sounds to help make it easier to hear people who are wearing masks.
- Multiple color options allow you to be discreet or show off your new in-ear hearing aids.
- Chargers provide up to 24 hours of power in a single charge.
- Available in Evolv AI, Livio Edge AI, Livio AI and Livio rechargeable hearing aids.
Evolv AI from Starkey
Better hearing has arrived. Introducing Evolv AI, Starkey’s complete family of the world’s most innovative hearing technology that seamlessly connects and adapts with your life.
- Expertly designed to automatically deliver realistic and genuine sound quality in every listening environment
- Perfect combination of exceptional sound quality and a full line of discrete, easy-to-fit hearing aids
- Improved connection and more Android connectivity than ever before – enjoy your favorite TV, music, and conversation
- The Thrive Hearing Control App delivers powerful features that are designed to help you live healthier
Oticon More™ hearing aids
Oticon More with BrainHearing™ technology is a revolutionary hearing aid that gives the brain more of the relevant information it needs to make better sense of sound, so you can get better speech understanding with less effort and the ability to remember more.
- Oticon More supports your brain by giving it more of what it needs to make better sense of sound
- Introducing the hearing aid that works more like how the brain works because it learned through experience
- Enjoy the convenience of direct streaming from your favorite, iPhone®, iPad® and Android™* devices
- Oticon More miniRITE R rechargeable style takes just three hours to charge for a full day’s power**
*Android devices need to support ASHA to allow direct connectivity to Oticon More. Please visit Oticon.com/support/compatibility for more information.
**Lithium-ion performance varies depending on hearing loss, lifestyle and streaming behavior.
Schedule an Appointment
Come see and try our best-in-class hearing aids for yourself. We recommend you call our office to set up your first appointment.
Our newly renovated office is located in Habersham Medical Center where the old cardiac rehabilitation office was – on the main floor next to the birthing center.
Habersham Medical Center
541 Historic Hwy, 441 North
Demorest, GA 30535
Our office can be reached by calling the Habersham Medical Center at 706-839-4000, and ask for extension 4050. You can also call our direct line below: